A Simple Solution to Transform Your Body and Your Life…
What if I told you there was ONE thing holding you back from experiencing amazing health on all levels?
What if just removing that one thing from your life could get you the body you want, the emotional stability you need, and a life that feels fulfilling and overflowing with potential… LIFE IN COLOR.
Like you could be one of those people who feels like ANYTHING is possible… even if right now you feel like the only thing that’s possible is a Netflix binge and plenty of chocolate. ; )
The sneaky villain robbing you of a blissed out balanced life is… SUGAR
I know it sounds crazy.
Mama didn’t raise no fool, so how did you ever get to a point where you trust the labels that claim something is ‘healthy’ when it’s actually full of sugar, which is so NOT healthy?
I know you feel like you’ve been duped. But the results speak for themselves.
What if I told you that…
- SUGAR is just as addicting as cocaine. Yep, it literally lights up the same pleasure centers in the brain.
- Humans were never meant to eat on average over 32 teaspoons of sugar per day or the equivalent of 17673900 skittles per year.
- Most of the sugar you eat is hidden and totally NOT obvious. Tomato sauce, crackers, dips, soups and “healthy” options are all loaded with sugar
- Sugar leads to premature ageing, it feeds disease, it’s linked to obesity, diabetes, acidity, and hormonal imbalance.
- In the year 1700 the average person consumed 4 lbs of sugar per year. Today, they average person takes in a whopping 180 lbs of sugar per year. (Alongside that cancer and modern disease rates are soaring)
You might feel trapped in an endless cycle of blood sugar highs and lows. It’s like a continual rollercoaster that never stops.
But there’s good news, you can conquer your sugar demons and vanquish them to distant realms, and when you do…
Goodbye to bloating…
Sayonara sleep problems and skin issues…
Peace out vicious moody monster of hormonal imbalance…
Extricate your vitality from the jaws of sugar and take back your right to feel fabulous every single day.
No more constantly catching colds and being sick more often than you are healthy.
Your IMMUNE system is intimately linked to your well-being and sugar incapacitates it.
No more yeast infections, stomach bugs, food allergies and digestive issues because sugar feeds BAD BACTERIA and inhibits the good stuff that we know is critical for good health.
No more hopping on the scale after a week of dieting and not seeing any results.
Popular diets don’t get rid of sugar, instead they eliminate healthy fats, making you feel hungry and depleted, and making lasting weight loss practically impossible.
Best of all, no more emotional eating, fueled by sugar and foods that turn into sugar. You can be in control of your emotions and you can feel calm, stable, and confident as you move through the world.
I am here to guide you towards FREEDOM from sugar and all of its energy robbing associates.
You can repair your entire system when you break up with sugar, and guess what? It can be fun, delicious, and sustainable.
Do you suffer and struggle with any of the following?
- Dealing with constant cravings for sugar or refined carbs and junk food
- Moody and all over the place emotionally
- Turning to food for relief when you’re feeling upset
- Digestive distress
- Chronic inflammation and joint pain
- Brain fog and inability to focus
- Hormonal imbalance and PMS
- Skin problems like acne, eczema or psoriasis
- Energy ups and downs
- Insomnia or trouble falling asleep
- Difficulty losing weight
- Heart problems
- Poor memory
- Depression or anxiety
- Autoimmune conditions
- Cancer or disease
All of these things are worsened by sugar. When you get rid of sugar you do yourself a huge favor in so many ways.
Welcome to the ONLY sugar detox program you will EVER need…
This is the most thorough sugar detox program out there.
Get to the ROOT of your sugar addiction and eliminate it for good.
With this completely holistic program you’ll have all your bases covered so that you can be truly successful in cultivating a healthy lifestyle and a body you love.
Because I want you to truly succeed and get the results you want, TIME is a factor.
Most sugar detox programs are only for 2-weeks to a month long. In my opinion, this just isn’t long enough to see any lasting changes. People give up and go back to the same old toxic relationship they had with sugar before.
I don’t want that to happen to you, so I designed a thorough 6-week program that will provide lasting results within a framework that allows for you to still enjoy life.
Here’s what’s included in the 6 program…
- 100% of my support to answer ANY questions or concerns you might have
- A full 6-week meal plan with delicious sugar detox friendly recipes that you’ll probably end up using for the rest of your life (they’re that good)
- A complete sugar repair guide that walks you through all the extra practices you can do to make sure your sugar repair program creates lasting results
- Not only do we address the physical addiction to sugar, but we’ll thoroughly work through your emotional addiction to sugar (the true root of the issue)
With this program you get guidance, and support to create lasting changes and transform all areas of your life. You’ll never feel depleted, in fact, you’ll probably feel better than ever.
Here’s what you can expect with this program:
- Clarity and awareness, no more brain fog or difficulty being present and remaining focused
- Emotional wellbeing and stability and no more need to eat your feelings
- Awesome digestion which equals MORE energy to enjoy your life (the two go hand in hand)
- You’ll feel empowered to take responsibility for your own health and learn to speak the language of your beautiful body
- A brand new lifestyle option and tools at your disposal that you can continually use in your self-care practices
Q: Will I be hungry all the time?
Not at all! There are so many delicious recipes for you to choose from as well as plenty of snack ideas.
Every meal is delicious and created by a fabulous chef to nourish your body from the inside out. This program is not about starvation or deprivation, and we are not counting calories or dwelling on carbs.
You will feel satisfied with every bite. If you do get hungry, there are extra snack recipes included!
Q: Are there any dangers of removing sugar from the diet?
Sugar is not a nutritional requirement and in fact it robs the body of nutrients. There are no known dangers caused by not consuming sugar, hint: it’s how humans lived for thousands of years!
Q: Will I get bored eating sugar free foods?
No way! While there are some juices and smoothies for you to choose from, you will also be eating salads, soups, and even desserts that are delicious and nutritious and will help you eliminate your sugar addiction with ease.
Q: Can I do this program if I’m pregnant or nursing?
If you are nursing, I suggest that you add at least 4-6 ounces of protein at lunch and dinner, boost your morning smoothie with a scoop of hemp or pea protein, and eat snacks between meals.
Make sure you are consuming extra fat and drinking enough liquids. This program is super nourishing, but please consult with your doctor before starting this program if you have any health concerns.
Q: How will I feel during the program?
You are going to feel so healthy and energized it will amaze you! In the beginning, your body may go through a phase where you do have cravings but once you push through those few days you’ll be just fine.
It is important to listen to your body through this program, and I will be here to support you with that. I will guide you step by step through exactly what can be done to reduce any unwanted symptoms that may appear. This program is completely flexible because we’re here to figure out what works for YOU!
Q: I already eat super clean, can I still benefit from this?
Many people who eat very clean still eat a lot of sugar. I hate to break it to you but natural organic sugar is still sugar, and you can still be addicted to it. Changing up the foods we eat gives our digestion time to rest and reset, which can be helpful for anyone regardless of their current eating habits.
Q: I have a medical condition, is it still safe for me to do this program?
While this program is based on eating only whole foods, it is still advised that you consult your physician before beginning this or any program.
Note: It is important to consult your physician before beginning any new eating or exercise program. This is a clean-eating program designed to teach you the difference between foods that inflame you and foods that fuel you. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.