Facebook Twitter Instagram Search
by | Apr 19th

Spring Athleisure

 

“Athleisure” wear is a word that seemed to really pop up all over NYFW this spring, and I’m definitely not mad about it ; ) Fitness and fashion, together forever???? In case you were wondering, this now means wearing your yoga pants to Sunday brunch is officially not a faux-pas. Um, so psyched. Let’s be honest- as much as I am a fashionista at heart, as soon as I get home from my job in the evenings (or quickly ditch my suit Friday at 5 pm), I put on work-out clothes. About 85% of the time, this means I am also getting ready to go for a run, head to Barre class, or walk my sweet dog. The other 15% of the time, my intentions are really, really good, but a friend called or my husband got home early… and that leisurely stroll has taken us down the street to our fav watering hole/coffee spot/cafe/you-get-the-point. And ya know what? I’m not changing my clothes, homie. So needless to say, I am all in favor of these awesome contemporary designers partnering up with athletic brands! Plus, don’t we all sometimes feel a little more motivated to work out when we get  cute new gear? Here’s some of my favs for this Spring… p.s. obviously, I am in love with basically everything Stella McCartney did with adidas… because duh.

1. Swell Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle 2. Ray-Ban ‘Original Aviator’ 3. adidas by Stella McCartney ‘Eulampis’ Sneaker 4. adidas by Stella McCartney ‘Run Clima Shorts 5. Nike ‘Studio Twist’ Dri-Fit Headband 6. Lucas Hugh ‘Leadlight Print’ Capri  7. Sun Bum Lip Balm

xo,

Tina

Category
%d bloggers like this: